Hello my name is Anneka, I am hoping that once you read this page, you will feel confident enough to call me. A short trip around my website will give you an idea of who I am, and why I am so passionate about what I do. I am driven by enthusiasm for what I do, a desire to do it well and determination to go the extra mile.
My aim is to offer a select number of children and adults a refreshing, premium service. Delivering a unique, thoughtful and sensitive response to the physical and emotional demands of needing both expert care and a happy, stimulating lifestyle in a short break.
Wanting to be a small business with a select few clients, I will be able to offer exceptional levels of person-centred care and the highest possible quality of life. I want to be the best at what I do, providing high standards of Respite Care for service users well-being. This also allows me to offer much more freedom and flexibility for each individual.
I believe that the best way to offer this service is through teamwork and regular communication between myself and the parents/primary carers. Open dialogue and working together is paramount.
My Guiding principles and core values are:
TEAMWORK, COMMUNICATION, HONESTY, INTEGRITY, CLARITY, RESPECT, LOVE & PASSION.
- Teamwork between myself and primary carer
- Communication between myself,client and primary care giver
- Honesty in all areas of my life and business
- Integrity in all areas of my life and business
- Clarity feedback between myself and primary care giver, also ongoing with the client.
- Respect for myself, those in my care and for all those around me.
- Love for all those close to me and in my care
- Passion for my business and the service I provide, also everything that I believe in